Time For A New Home? St. Louis Bank Can Help!
Whether you currently rent or already own a home, the experienced mortgage professionals at St. Louis Bank can direct you to a mortgage loan program suited to your situation.
Our Home Loan Programs
Getting a mortgage can be challenging. There are many options and payment plans, and there can be a mountain of paperwork to complete. Whether you are a first-time buyer looking for a place to call your own or a current homeowner looking to refinance, get a second mortgage or make a move up to a bigger home – St. Louis Bank can help.
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages
- Standard ARMs
- Introductory rate ARMs
- Balloon mortgages
- Debt consolidation loans
- New home construction loans
St. Louis Bank offers competitive rates on an array of mortgage products and a simple online application process that will save you time. Get started by finding out how much you can borrow and by referencing this handy mortgage checklist.
You can also contact us at 314-851-6200.
Wondering About Refinancing?
Four typical reasons homeowners refinance are to:
- Get a lower interest rate and reduce monthly payments or the time it takes to pay-off the loan.
- Convert an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed-rate mortgage.
- Consolidate first and second mortgages into a single mortgage with a lower rate.
- Get cash for college tuition, pay-off costly credit card debt, etc.
Ready to refinance your mortgage?
Federal Law Advisory: The Patriot Act
When you open an account with St. Louis Bank, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and request identifying information, such as a driver’s license. We take these steps to comply with The Patriot Act, a federal law.